Some people use their blogs to countdown weddings, pregnancies, or retirement. Not us...we count down adventures. One month from today the 2010 Winter Olympics begin in Vancouver, Canada. And we will be there. Right around the 1st of January our Winter Olympics tickets came. Thanks to the ticket lottery for US citizens, we got tickets to the luge, curling, and a Russian men's hockey game. This week, I was able to secure some downhill skiing tickets on Ebay. We are so pumped. If I had a bucket list, Olympics would definitely be at the top. And, at just 29 years old, I'm so lucky to be crossing it off. In preparation for the trip, we've been searching for warm snow boots and ultra warm clothing. It's been a challenge in Texas and with Jim's size 14 foot. But, thanks to Zappos and some great local stores, we've come up with attire for our mountain events.

No comments:
Post a Comment