Moving has caused me to re-think the way I live. Organizing in new spaces, decorating a house that has a different feel than our old house, and living near a different grocery store has really challenged/forced me to try new things. I've had lots of misses; but some major hits. I plan to post one or more per week on my blog to share with you. For my two followers, maybe this commitment to regular posting will help you grow in numbers. Some of my favorite things are home accessories and might not be available in your area. Some are things I just picked up at the grocery store or Target. Either way, I figure they're fun and interesting to share.Favorite Thing #1: Tide Febreeze Sport Liquid Detergent

I'll admit, I hate paying almost $10 for detergent. I believe in just buying something in the middle -- not too expensive and not too cheap. After all, it's just soap. However, recently I noticed my work out clothes were not smelling clean. So, Jim (and spokesperson Serena...or was it Venus...Williams) convinced me to give Tide Febreeze Sport a try. People, this has changed my life! Our clothes, sheets, towels, and even our rags smell amazing. And best of all -- the smell lasts for days. It's not overpowering or abnoxious. It's just clean. Tide, if you are reading this, please do not ever discontinue this product. And, if you decide to discontinue, please call me so I can buy all of the remaining bottles you have in stock.

No comments:
Post a Comment